Got a passion for numbers and spreadsheets? If so, you might be the right candidate to join our team as an Accounting Clerk. Responsibilities include processing and matching purchase orders for advertising campaigns placed on television, radio and out of home media outlets. The Accounting Clerk maintains and manages the quality control of data with an ultimate goal of precise accuracy. Outstanding customer service is required as the role involves significant interaction with data/information utilized by and supplied by many internal teams and external vendors. Significant email and phone communication.
- We are seeking a “hands on, team player” to support growth of our accounting department.
- Match purchase orders with invoices.
- Facilitate communication regarding conflicts and any identified inaccuracies with contracts or schedules.
- Provide frequent updates on campaign status.
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the system.
- Other duties may be assigned.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Highly focused and organized.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels.
- Demonstrates excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage hundreds of lines of data with accuracy and precision.
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to multitask are essential.
- The right candidate should be comfortable in small office setting.
- 1-3 years minimum of accounting / contract management.
- Contract coordination or accounting background
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Account management processes.
- Data matching and processing.
For consideration, please send your resume and your salary requirements to the following email: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets